Color Compensating Filters
Color Compensating filters control light in the blue, green, and red regions of the visible region, and include the cyan series which selectively absorb the red and near infrared and suffer no fading due to light sources. Also the magenta series which selectively absorbs the green region and are used for green color compensation.
- CC-500 500nm Photo sensitizer correction 1.0mm
- CL-500 500nm Photo sensitizer correction 1.0mm
- CAW-500 500nm Photo sensitizer correction 1.0mm
- C-500S 500nm Photo sensitizer correction 1.0mm
- CM-500S 500nm Photo sensitizer correction 1.0mm
- CN-500 500nm Photo sensitizer correction 1.0mm
- C-5000 500nm Photo sensitizer correction 1.0mm
- M-10 10% Color correction 2.5mm
- M-30 30% Color correction 2.5mm
- M-50 50% Color correction 2.5mm
Also included in this group are fluorescent color compensating filters. When photographing under white-type fluorescent lights using daylight-type color film, greenish pictures result. Under daylight-type fluorescent lights bluish hues develop. This is only due to the spectral energy distribution, which differs from that of natural light, but also the existence of characteristic line spectra.
FL-D60 and FL-W85 are filters that provide pictures with good color reproduction. These filters have been designed in consideration of spectral energy distribution of fluorescent lights, and the former is suited for color compensation with daylight-type fluorescent light, and the latter for color compensation with white type fluorescent light.
FL-D60 60% Daylight fluorescent lamp 2.5 mmFL-W85 85% White type fluorescent lamp 2.5 mm